Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Ella Bella!!!

Ella,

My baby girl where did this year go?  I am having a difficult time trying to find the perfect words to describe how much you have brought to my life.  You are simply sunshine and love.  The moment I looked into your big brown eyes I fell so in love and I felt as though a light was turned on deep inside me.  You have been such a sweet and content baby and seeing your little personality develop has been pure joy.  Your husky little voice is so unique and that amazing smile of yours is contagious.  I love how you can still fall asleep on my chest and snuggle.  I also adore how you admire your big sister and follow her around. I know you cannot read this, but I just wanted to let you know you are such a gift and I love you more than words.  Thank you for a wonderful year! xoxoxoxox

Love Mommy